Friday, June 1, 2007

Signs







This weeks Challenge was to photograph signs. I will take pictures of signs especially when I'm on vacation. On the normal everyday level, I wouldn't. Here are some signs that are right around my house.

This stop sign is about 200 feet from my front door.


The children at play sign is just up the block.


The Dead End sign is right on the corner .


The Zahn's Park is in walking distance and this was a great park when my kids were little I use to take them there all the time.


Hollywood video. Again walking distance. ds Joseph spends alot of time there.

And this Good Day Fence sign is just around the corner from my house. I took this photo from the car (notice the window I forgot to put all the way down) as I was driving past the sign.Can't wait for this weeks challenge. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Great signs Lynn! It's like a picture walking tour! Love your new picture blog!

EquineSpirit said...

Love the signs! Especially the last one...lol!

susy said...

Great shots, love the children at play sign, haven't seen that one before.

Maureen said...

Great idea... love the Hollywood sign.