Monday, June 4, 2007

Challenge #3-Landscapes

I had a lot of fun with this. I really like to take photos of landscapes or, are these called oceanscapes, when I get a chance. Here are a few that I already had. I know that I have a ton of great photos from Las Vegas but can't seem to find the folder they are in. I'll keep looking and post them later on. This photo was taken from our boat in the State Channel.

Here we have a bridge that we have to go under (while in the boat) to get to Captree State Channel.Here is the Robert Moses Lighthouse . The fog was rolling in that day and this was just beautiful.To be honest with you... I'm not really sure which bridge this is. We were going Upstate for an RC airplane show/exhibit.I'll add some more later on when I can find them. Can't wait to see everyones photos.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love bridges! Nice pictures!!! Jill

susy said...

Gorgeous, I love the lighthouse one best.
S.