Friday, June 15, 2007

Challenge #5- Transportation

Ok, this one is pretty easy for me. I love to take photos of cars, trucks, planes, helicopters, and of course motorcycles!
Here are just a few of my photos that I already had on hand. I am going to take a few more shots this week and add them.
This first photo is of my dh's motorcyle. I love the colors on this bike.
The next few photo's were taken at an air & war show that me and my dh went to back in October. It was really nice. They had a lot of old planes, helicopters (some that are still used in combat today), and motorcyles. Plus, they had army jeeps and trucks there as well. This plane was one of my favorites there that day!
Now this photo was taken at a car show that we went to in December. Thats Joseph standing next to it.

I hope to take some more pictures during the week and get them posted. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pictures Lynn! I love your DH's motorcycle. And the shiny plane is very neat!