Sunday, November 11, 2007

I've fallen behind- here are challenges 12, 13, & 14

I can't believe that I have fallen this far behind. I can honestly say there has nothing great been going on here to really distract me, but I have negelected this blog for over 3 weeks now.
So here we go..... Challenge 12 - Change of Season

Well... it just started to change here. Nothing great except rain really. That is the sucky part of fall and spring here in the Northeast.


Now Challenge 13- Halloween
Here we go! I've got photos of Halloween for you! Some of DJ, Shannon, Joseph and I carving our pumpkins. And then there are a few of Shannon all dressed up. She was the only one who really dressed here.

This weeks Challenge 14- Self-Portrait
I've got one for you. This is so far my favorite self portrait. I took this photo a while ago right after coloring my hair. I just love everything about this photo. You are right Heather, we are hardly ever in a photo.

So now I'm all caught up. Going to check out the self portraits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.