Friday, August 3, 2007

Challenge #9 - Sunsets

Ok... here is mine. It's no secret that I love this one sunset photo that I have . I only posted it as my favorite a few weeks ago. So here it is again and a few others..

Also, here is a layout that I did with 2 sunset photos.

Plus..... I did this cover for a CJ Album that I was doing (which ended up not being returned, which is another story).

ok.. I'm going to see about taking a few more this weekend. I will post them if I do.

Hope everyone has a terrific weekend.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Pretty photos! I like the shells on the last one!

Heather said...

Beautiful Lynn! Can't wait to see what you come up with over the weekend. I always love when you post pictures of the ocean!

Miranda said...

Ooh, all of your pictures are so pretty.. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures :)